Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

How to Post Many Pictures in One Post

There is a limit on this forum to how many attachments you can upload per post (3 I think). While imgur may be the obvious solution, that site seems to be blocked for many. If you have a Google account, you can use Google Photos. You can't use the official method to post that image image in a viewable form on the forums. I'll show you how to do it though!
  1. Upload images to Google Photos.
  2. Right click the image you want to post.
  3. Select "Copy Link Location" (Or whatever similar thing you see).
  4. On this forum, paste the address into the [ img]link[/img] brackets
I personally use https://pasteboard.co/. Simple and easy. Upload your photo, click 'Go to image', and use the embed URL.
I usually paste them in Discord and copy the link from there or use this Image Uploading extension (Chrome)
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:05 pm
I usually paste them in Discord and copy the link from there or use this Image Uploading extension (Chrome)
Paste it in Discord? Like in a private DM between you and yourself? XD
BBmine wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:48 pm
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:05 pm
Paste it in Discord? Like in a private DM between you and yourself? XD
In a server where it wouldn't be out of place. Otherwise I use the extension I linked
I usually personally use a custom python script to upload the image to a random image hosting service through a VPN for security purposes, then have the script automatically generate and copy a fully formatted BBCode image link to my clipboard.

jk