Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Goodbye user2

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
Was passing by his shop today and decided to look around. Realized the Kibbie memorial had changed. It now had my jersey on it.
Closer inspection revealed a farewell note from him and the coordinates to his will. Which has yet to be read.
You had some nice builds, and were overall a pretty nice player. We'll miss you!
*** user2 left the game.

So sad. I saw the bank was closed the other day as well, thought it was just temporary or something, but I suppose not. I just hope this server doesn't collapse under its own weight and get pulled offline soon. I suppose I should go server shopping again just in case. -_-
random_geek wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:19 am
*** user2 left the game.

So sad. I saw the bank was closed the other day as well, thought it was just temporary or something, but I suppose not. I just hope this server doesn't collapse under its own weight and get pulled offline soon. I suppose I should go server shopping again just in case. -_-
I doubt it will, I might like to see some adjustments to how things are moderated as the server has evolved, but those will ultimately be admin decisions. We still have many valuable players, but it would be nice to improve the environment of the server a bit to encourage more.

And if for some reason it does, I want the map lol.
user2 is a nice and valuable player. Sad to hear that news. But I believe he will be back one day.
Maintaining regular players is important for server sustainability.
Aye, so soon? Oh well it’s been real, later user2 :)
Oh also we can’t ready your will because the place is owned..... :/ sooooo I guess all we have from you is our memories :)