Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Spring season! Green grass returned!

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
I am extremely exciting about the green grass returned :D . I am tired to walk on snow. And now I am waiting for the trees back to normal since the dead branches did not look so attractive.

screenshot_20180228_214631.jpg
screenshot_20180228_214631.jpg (369.99 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Ha ha! Glad you like it!
Grass is still not fully green as it hasn't seen the sun for awhile under that snow. The flowers/grasses will gradually return to full color. And the leaves will start to grow in until everything is back as you would expect.
ExeterDad wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:49 pm
Ha ha! Glad you like it!
Grass is still not fully green as it hasn't seen the sun for awhile under that snow. The flowers/grasses will gradually return to full color. And the leaves will start to grow in until everything is back as you would expect.
I am REALLY happy about The snow is gone! Yay! Its make me feel like ehhhh.......... a summer girl! Yay :D
ExeterDad wrote:
Ha ha! Glad you like it!
I feel energetic and wanna run around on the grasses :DDDDDD
pangland wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:26 am
I feel energetic and wanna run around on the grasses :DDDDDD
Sheesh, stop acting like a little kid.
*runs around on grass
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Goodbye snow :(
ExeterDad wrote:
Wow, that was quick. I was expecting it to take at least a month.

Unless it's a mistake?
user2 wrote:Unless it's a mistake?
??
Still two more restarts until everything is back to normal. So unless something came in as purple with polka-dots... it's working as intended.
ExeterDad wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:24 am
user2 wrote:Unless it's a mistake?
??
Still two more restarts until everything is back to normal. So unless something came in as purple with polka-dots... it's working as intended.
Grass is currently the normal color rather than the lighter color. Plants are still lighter.
Dude.. I say again. Things are working as intended.
If they aren't working as you expected, that would be because you weren't included in the design.
:D