Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

HOMETOWN ADD ONS

If you've seen something awesome that we may enjoy on HOMETOWN... please let us know about it.
Yeah guys they need to learn how to use protected blocks and locked chest(and learn how to keep their gold in inventory. *and never to add enyone to protection biggest mistake ever*)but drclaw baned me fror no reason a girl called coolgirl1 told him i scammed her when i was going to give her the rest of the gold EDad and Kibbie And Admin know the full story. Guys lets not ban enyone without knowing the real truth because the banner could be the one in the wrong or the banned could be the one in the wrong!
Godzilla wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:18 pm
Yeah guys they need to learn how to use protected blocks and locked chest(and learn how to keep their gold in inventory. *and never to add enyone to protection biggest mistake ever*)but drclaw baned me fror no reason a girl called coolgirl1 told him i scammed her when i was going to give her the rest of the gold EDad and Kibbie And Admin know the full story. Guys lets not ban enyone without knowing the real truth because the banner could be the one in the wrong or the banned could be the one in the wrong!
I stand behind DrClaw's ban. I trust she made the right decision. And you don't have the best of records
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Godzilla wrote:
I stand behind DrClaw's ban. I trust she made the right decision. And you don't have the best of records
I'm not going to say whether or not Rider is telling the truth since I honestly don't know at this point but it might be worth bearing in mind that coolgirl1 has been tricking a lot of players in various ways. ChimneySwift and Emerald2 know the full story but she tried multiple to sell houses that she didn't own and also stole items off the ground from me and Emerald2. It's possible that coolgirl1 is making stuff up to get Rider into trouble but more investigation would have to be carried out to find out what really happened.
user2 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:21 pm
It's possible that coolgirl1 is making stuff up to get Rider into trouble but more investigation would have to be carried out to find out what really happened.
This is true, but I don't think that's the case here, I wasn't there though and I don't really want to read through the logs at the moment. lol.

I will say that complaining about getting banned and providing no actual evidence regarding why you shouldn't have been banned is not going to do you any good. I'm also sure she banned you for a reason, maybe if you took the time to read it you might understand better.
user2 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:21 pm
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Godzilla wrote:
I'm not going to say whether or not Rider is telling the truth since I honestly don't know at this point but it might be worth bearing in mind that coolgirl1 has been tricking a lot of players in various ways. ChimneySwift and Emerald2 know the full story but she tried multiple to sell houses that she didn't own and also stole items off the ground from me and Emerald2. It's possible that coolgirl1 is making stuff up to get Rider into trouble but more investigation would have to be carried out to find out what really happened.
He's admitted to taking the gold. But has promised to be a good player from now on