Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Map, Or minimap of the server

If you've seen something awesome that we may enjoy on HOMETOWN... please let us know about it.
I just wanted to ask if there is a mak for the server like the minimap of HUD but zoomed out version. I think there will be some mod available for that. BTW, I also want to know which is the nearest road to location 5060,75,5050 ?
Thanks
There is a road that goes around spawn (the center) roughly 5000 nodes out. Go North out of spawn until you find a crossroad roughly 5000 nodes out. There is likely only one so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Then turn right and go East for another 5000 nodes or so. That should get you pretty darn close.

As far as the maps are concerned. I haven't made new maps for a while. I suppose we are overdue as there has been so much development. I haven't made many maps far out from spawn as we still don't have a sensible way to organize them, or make them browse able yet.
When I finish a couple of the projects I'm working on, I'll shift my attention that direction as I'd like better maps for the server as well.
ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:53 am
When I finish a couple of the projects I'm working on, I'll shift my attention that direction as I'd like better maps for the server as well.
/me buys ExeterDad a coffee for his hard work

ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:40 am
...Food is fuel to me, nothing more.
/me buys ExeterDad some water and broccoli or something...
Sorry for being so random
random_geek wrote: ExeterDad wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 am
Hah ha ha ha!
No seriously, I mean it. I'm actually cracking up :P
ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:52 am
random_geek wrote: ExeterDad wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 am
Hah ha ha ha!
No seriously, I mean it. I'm actually cracking up :P
Hehe, that's good; I almost didn't post this. :D