Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

IOKA road protections

If you've seen something awesome that we may enjoy on HOMETOWN... please let us know about it.
Built another new road near the market area. Might have some small bits of road around the place but you already protected my other major road.

The bridge has its own protections and doesn't need protecting, The skyscraper area across the bridge isn't ready for protecting, the builders tell me they still need to add street lighting and things like that.

Thank you for helping with the town by adding road protectors. :)
Emerald wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 am
The bridge has its own protections and doesn't need protecting, The skyscraper area across the bridge isn't ready for protecting, the builders tell me they still need to add street lighting and things like that.
Wait... there will be a skyscraper area? That sounds interesting.

Also sorry for not finishing the tennis court and shop yet, I've been quite busy this week. I hope to get to it later this week or next week.

Also just BTW the IOKA protectors can actually be reassigned to another player with a metadata editor. So Emerald2 could have access to the road protection if required.
user2 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:13 pm
Wait... there will be a skyscraper area? That sounds interesting.
Yeah right over jSnake's bridge :P

user2 wrote:
Also just BTW the IOKA protectors can actually be reassigned to another player with a metadata editor. So Emerald2 could have access to the road protection if required.
That would be cool. We just don't have one on the server AFAIK. xD
ChimneySwift wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:16 pm
user2 wrote:
That would be cool. We just don't have one on the server AFAIK. xD
I believe admins have a metadata editor.