Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Request

If you've seen something awesome that we may enjoy on HOMETOWN... please let us know about it.
Could we have autocrafter?
I have tons of stone to craft into bricks, blocks, or dirt into dirt_with_grass.
Not the answer you're looking for but you know about using the middle button on the mouse to craft 10x with one click? So for example if you've got 4x99 stone in the crafting grid to make 4x99 stone bricks, instead of pressing the left mouse button to craft 4 stone bricks at a time you can press the middle mouse button and craft 10x4 (i.e. 40) stone bricks at once.
user2 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:11 am
Not the answer you're looking for but you know about using the middle button on the mouse to craft 10x with one click?
WOT

OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS

/me gives user2 a bunch of cookies
user2 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:11 am
Not the answer you're looking for but you know about using the middle button on the mouse to craft 10x with one click? So for example if you've got 4x99 stone in the crafting grid to make 4x99 stone bricks, instead of pressing the left mouse button to craft 4 stone bricks at a time you can press the middle mouse button and craft 10x4 (i.e. 40) stone bricks at once.
Not on the android. I need to click 99 times to craft 4x99 stone into 99 stone bricks.
wait... sounds like my TNT factory just went out of business... :D
ChimneySwift wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am
Is that where that stack of 99 cookies in my PO box came from?
user2 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:03 pm
ChimneySwift wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am
Is that where that stack of 99 cookies in my PO box came from?
Maybe :lol: