Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Greetings from LadyK

Start here! Introduce yourself and let us know you're here :)
Hello, everyone. Some of you may know me from other servers. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and seeing what everyone else is building.

darkturretyt was very kind to me and helped get me started. They helped me build a lovely home in the woods and gave me some items to get me going.

Once I have established myself, I plan to Pay It Forward.

HIYA!!!!!!!! XD I’m Micah! I hope to see you on the server!
Hiya! What Speedy said :P :D
Welcome LadyK!
Glad to see ya setting up a homestead and getting it all festive looking right off the bat.
Hope to see in in game one of these days. I log in every once in a while lol
Welcome! You seem familiar... lol
Thank you all for the warm welcome and I look forward to meeting you also, Micah, ynomrah, and ExeterDad.
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:28 am
Welcome! You seem familiar... lol
Hmm.. :shock: :o :?
You know what's funny? :lol:
You seem familiar too. :P :P :D
YAY! Another adult player! (No offense kids, we're just a rare breed. :lol:)

Welcome, LadyK! ExeterDad and I are married in real life and our three kids play on the server as well... when we can pull them away from their Xbox. :roll:

I look forward to meeting you on the server!
I have found darkturretyt to be a very helpful, responsible, and serious player too. And if you need anything else just send me a message on the forums or in the game if I'm online - I have a large stash of random bits and pieces and always try to help out new players like you who take things seriously.
Hey! Welcome :lol:
Welcome