Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Hello Hometowner's

Start here! Introduce yourself and let us know you're here :)
Hello hometowners, or hometownians. I am here to make suggestions and small talk on my spare time. ;)
Welcome thinker! Hope to see you ingame sometime
Hi Thinker!
Thanks for stopping by and making yourself known. For the longest time now I spend all my HOMETOWN efforts behind the scenes doing "stuff". So don't be surprised if you don't see me in game much. And do expect that I'm always around working for ya guys somehow.
Hello ExeterDad I wanted to ask if it is alright for me to build a replica of the front half of the Titanic at spawn sense this week is the Titanic's 106 anniversary since it sank. btw doing my best at being a good guardian. if you can please awnser me with a privet message. :D
ExeterDad wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello ExeterDad I wanted to ask if it is alright for me to build a replica of the front half of the Titanic at spawn sense this week is the Titanic's 106 anniversary since it sank. btw doing my best at being a good guardian. if you can please awnser me with a private message.
Hey thinker you seem really cool! XD