Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Hello! :D

Start here! Introduce yourself and let us know you're here :)
Aoi wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:05 pm
CrimsonRed wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:54 am
Aoi wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Sadly, school's started up again, and I have barely any time to play anymore. How have you been?
oh.. And I'm good! :D you? I hope evrything is going good for you! ^~^
I'm doing better than I was, but the amount of homework I have is killing me ( ̄Д ̄)
LOL yeah xD sometimes homework just hit you in the head like a rock flying out the window and hits a person's head. when i don't have time to finish my homework, I'll just wake up VERY early and finish them at school xD
/me remembers those times he finished those HW/assignment tasks right before they were due

Sometimes putting stuff off is a bad idea... :?
ChimneySwift wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:55 am
/me remembers those times he finished those HW/assignment tasks right before they were due

Sometimes putting stuff off is a bad idea... :?
lol I've done that once xD and ooh boy, i was so embarrassed when my teacher asked me why i did them before they were due xD
Heya Chim
CrimsonRed wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 am
Aoi wrote:
CrimsonRed wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:54 am

oh.. And I'm good! :D you? I hope evrything is going good for you! ^~^
I'm doing better than I was, but the amount of homework I have is killing me ( ̄Д ̄)
LOL yeah xD sometimes homework just hit you in the head like a rock flying out the window and hits a person's head. when i don't have time to finish my homework, I'll just wake up VERY early and finish them at school xD
Haha, yeah I've done that too... Procrastination is such a bad habit
Aoi wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:11 am
CrimsonRed wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 am
Aoi wrote:

Haha, yeah I've done that too... Procrastination is such a bad habit
lol yeah :?