Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

You Before HOMETOWN

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
Here's how I thought of different people before they joined HOMETOWN (I say "they", and not "I" because I joined the first day of the server, but some of them joined later). I'm sure I'm leaving out some people I know, and sorry about that. In no real order, here is the list!
  • Kibbie: ExeterDad's wife, and a nice player on JT2.
  • ExeterDad: Kibbie's husband, and a joker who built the winter resort on JT2.
  • ExeterKids: Never heard of them.
  • mcg: Funny OffTopic'er on the MT forums.
  • micah: That girl who lives across the street on JT2.
  • ynomrah: Didn't know she even exsisted.
  • GreenDimond: That guy with the green diamond on his profile pic.
  • octacian: That smart kid who made the Digital Computers mod.
  • Lone_Wolf: Never heard of him.
  • rana_89: Didn't know she even exsisted.
  • supjk: Didn't know she exsisted.
More to come!!
lol
The first server I joined was HOMETOWN and it was on my first day of playing Minetest :P
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:07 pm
The first server I joined was HOMETOWN and it was on my first day of playing Minetest :P
Awwwww XD and I remembered I killed you........still sorry about that. :oops: Also wow baggins XD I knew Kibbie and EDad from JT2 the rest of you I never knew you guys existed either XP
me before hometown?

don't want to pay a cent for minecraft... mostly because it's written in java...

somehow hear about minetest... install test... search for a server with monsters and stuff to explore... find hometown,

don't know anyone, learn to dig, build some random dirt-houses,

use TNT, dig more ... TNT more.

also TNT
Bob8881 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:20 pm
use TNT, dig more ... TNT more.

also TNT
I love TNT!! For some reason I haven't really used it on this server... :?
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Same :P

But you were already a mod when I first joined, which was 2017-09-13 unless I'm mistaken :)
ChimneySwift wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:10 am
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Same :P

But you were already a mod when I first joined, which was 2017-09-13 unless I'm mistaken :)
Yeah, LW's been a mod since the Spring. You joined in September? I thought you were a pro back then.......lol
BBmine wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:18 am
Yeah, LW's been a mod since the Spring. You joined in September? I thought you were a pro back then.......lol
Lol :lol:
Well before I joined HOMETOWN...I was a mod on skyblock server, and an admin on my own servers lol. I decided to join HOMETOWN right before skyblock was shutting down.

I've been playing for 3 years and about 6 months, yeah. Nothing to say about when I first started minetest. xD Seems like a lot of people just joined MT and decided to play HOMETOWN as their first server. Which is cool I must say myself.