Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

HOMETOWN Winter Build Contest #3! **WINNERS!!**

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
kievski wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:50 am
Wishing everyone in Hometown a happy holiday season. I might not be back on until later next week
Well hope Santa will be good for you both IRL and in HT! :) Happy holidays
Here is my entry: Hotpot

Discord: (657.3, 14.5, -197.8)
screenshot_20171222_175938.png (644.75 KiB) Viewed 85 times
I want to thank and congratulate ALL the players who submitted an entry for this third and final contest! I deliberately did not want to judge winners for this contest, I just wanted us to be able to enjoy learning a little about each other and different cultures. Also, there was no way to compare the builds because they were all so vastly different. As a result, everyone who entered has received the final costume (HO HO HO!) and 1,000 gold ingots! The prizes have been placed in protected chests near the builds. I also included a book with my comments for each build.

Special thanks go to:

All the builds for this final contest were wonderful in their own ways, and I enjoyed exploring them! ExeterDad and I want to congratulate ALL the players who participated in these three winter contests, we hope you enjoyed the contests as much as we enjoyed seeing your builds!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!