Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

PB&J pup

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
Im selling PB&J pup for 15k gold each. And PB&J pup candies 3k each. I think those prices are right by rarity of PB&J pup.
Screenshot_20180310-124305.png
Screenshot_20180310-124305.png (254.26 KiB) Viewed 159 times
Are you sure excluding eddd, someone is affordable to buy it?
Honestly I'm not sure why you're selling these lol. And I'm pretty sure eddd has candies on for cheaper but I can't remember.
ChimneySwift wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:19 am
Honestly I'm not sure why you're selling these lol. And I'm pretty sure eddd has candies on for cheaper but I can't remember.
I saw once last year. I remember it cost 200 gold only.
pangland wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:21 am
ChimneySwift wrote:
I would buy some of these for 200 - 300 gold, or 500 gold for the head if I was given the chance to save up. I doubt that many players even have a few thousand gold at any one time, especially that they can "throw away" on a rare novelty item with no functional value.
user2 wrote: doubt that many players even have a few thousand gold at any one time, especially that they can "throw away" on a rare novelty item with no functional value.
Whaddya mean??? There's the whining and barking feature. Totally worth the cash :P
user2 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm
pangland wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:21 am
ChimneySwift wrote:
I would buy some of these for 200 - 300 gold, or 500 gold for the head if I was given the chance to save up. I doubt that many players even have a few thousand gold at any one time, especially that they can "throw away" on a rare novelty item with no functional value.
I hear it acts like a healing potion. Gives you health regen for a while
Im not into collecting PB&J pups, i like to collect books. I remember i had books on S521 older over 1/2/3 years.
ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:31 pm
Whaddya mean??? There's the whining and barking feature. Totally worth the cash :P
Yeah. Love that "feature".