Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Who bought out all my corn?

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
Contrary to popular belief, I do in fact have more than 3 brain cells and understand that changing HOMETOWN's vendor mod (or installing multiple), especially to a vendor mod which doesn't even have the same height, is a terrible idea and I would in fact be strongly opposed to it. I was, in fact, making a joke, so I'm sorry if it wasn't abundantly clear.

And while I disagree that the mod looks 3 years out of date, I don't want to start an argument so I'll just shut up.
There's no doubt you have more than three brain cells :P
And I think your vendor mod is cool and feature rich. And I'm relieved you weren't hoping HOMETOWN would adopt it and do away with what we have.
It gives me shivers just thinking about it. lol
Right after you install fancy vend, make sure you get pipeworks, mesecons, digilines, technic, basic robot, basic machines, digtron, ethereal, caverealms, and villages.
ChimneySwift wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:33 am
Right after you install fancy vend, make sure you get pipeworks, mesecons, digilines, technic, basic robot, basic machines, digtron, ethereal, caverealms, and villages.
Oh and how about vehicles and every other mobs mod that exists? :D
GreenDimond wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 am
Good thinking!
GreenDimond wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 am
ChimneySwift wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:33 am
Why don't you put some more animals/monsters in as well? Instead of sticking to just Mobs Redo (that's the one on this server right?) you could add Creatures MOB-Engine, KPGMobs, MOB Framework, and Simple Mobs.
ChimneySwift wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:34 am
Wouldn't it be really helpful if there was a vendor mod that you can see purchase logs with and ban players from buying from it?

:P
*cough cough*eddd*cough*