Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Old hoppers are now broken

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but like the title says, all my old hoppers are no longer accessible nor transferring items. And I don't exactly feel like mining and replacing 1000+ broken hoppers, but maybe that's the only option. ;)

Perhaps some cunning /lt skills could fix it? IDK...
random_geek wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 pm
Sorry for the inconvenience, but like the title says, all my old hoppers are no longer accessible nor transferring items. And I don't exactly feel like mining and replacing 1000+ broken hoppers, but maybe that's the only option. ;)

I'd guess it's because the new hoppers have a different inventory than the originals did and there's stuck items in the slots you can't see.
What do you see when trying to access the inventory? Blank maybe? I'll try to whip up some kind of conversion.

Edit: That's a ton of hoppers! Glad I got those off of ABM
ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:17 pm
random_geek wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 pm

I'd guess it's because the new hoppers have a different inventory than the originals did and there's stuck items in the slots you can't see.
What do you see when trying to access the inventory? Blank maybe? I'll try to whip up some kind of conversion.

Edit: That's a ton of hoppers! Glad I got those off of ABM
Nothing comes up when I right click, not even a blank formspec. And yes, it was a lot of iron. :)
Edit: I don't really need the items stuck in the hoppers, if that makes things easier.
ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:17 pm
...I'll try to whip up some kind of conversion.
/me pokes EDad very gently...
Still getting there. Got some stuff going on :)
ExeterDad wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 am
Still getting there. Got some stuff going on :)
Figured. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten. :D