Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Dating!

Keep the chat off the HOMETOWN thread on the Minetest forum, and indulge in all your server chat here! Please keep it on-topic, visit the off-topic thread if you must talk about your lunch or Guest1337.
I hate when players ignore me when i say: no dating or: read and respect the rules. Because players do not listen to me, because thay know i can’t do something. :roll: :x They just ignore :cry: i actally will send a picure of it in, because i have some, but i don’t know how -EmiliaIsBack
EmiliaIsBack wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 pm
I hate when players ignore me when i say: no dating or: read and respect the rules. Because players do not listen to me, because thay know i can’t do something. :roll: :x They just ignore :cry: i actally will send a picure of it in, because i have some, but i don’t know how -EmiliaIsBack
I honestly feel the same towards this kinds of situations. Whenever I send a warning to the players who are not following the rules, they either ignore it or say "Shut up warning" "No warning" and some stuff related to that. Honestly, those players need to learn to follow the rules in order to not get kicked nor banned from the server :lol:
Yeah, unfortunately the people who are likely to break rules like that are also unlikely to listen to people asking them to stop.

Reporting this stuff on the HOMETOWN Discord is probably the best way to try have the problem resolved, since there's usually someone available on there who just isn't playing at the time, otherwise a PM to a staff member on this here forum with times/names can be helpful also :) .