Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Christmas Wish Lists

We know you want it, need it, so here it is for you.
Talk about whatever, but keeping it clean.
I started Christmas shopping today (go ME!) and I'm thrilled with myself...clearly. :D It got me wondering though, what's on your wish list this year? We're always so careful about protecting our personal information, we don't actually know a lot about each other. So spill it, what do you want for Christmas?

I don't think I have anything on my wish list this year. I hinted about Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume for two years in a row (and birthdays!) and finally gave up and just bought it for myself. :lol: I think EDad wants socks. Yes, this is what we've been reduced to. :?

(If anyone chimes in with a holier than thou attitude about gifts not being the reason for the season, blah blah blah....to you I say "Don't poop in my thread." This is just for fun.)
My Christmas wish list?
Hmmm...
I want to find a decent-paying online job in digital arts. That way I can start making $$$. And save for stuff (ie. college, new gaming rig, etc..).
Other than that...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now that's a hard one. I don't even know!!! Toys? No dude! Why would I want that?!?!? Oh!! I need a 4TB hard drive for my home server. Its 1TB drive is quickly filling up. And I need a better bike! And just like GreenDimond, I need a job, but I can't work until I'm 16, so that'll have to wait till February. :P
Uhhh...
More internet would be nice, not even faster, just more data.
Oh and while we're at it can we please get aircon. I'm heading into summer and it sucks without aircon.
Oh and a new projector, ours broke so now we have this massive speaker setup and this crappy little 720p tv in the middle.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, idk i got already everything i need.
Can i wish to finish Varsity before this year end?
Hood wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:12 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, idk i got already everything i need.
Can i wish to finish Varsity before this year end?
Yes, but IDK if Santa could build Varsity for you. Besides, the real dude has been dead for a VERY long time. :P *Dodges flying IOKAs*
stoneminer wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:46 pm
I wish for a clarinet teacher. :) And maybe a microphone and some recording equipment?
Cool. I might actually buy you a microphone someday, maybe not this Christmas tho :P
I wish to have all jersey of Hometown (kidding) :lol:
This topic made me remember this part of a comic book I used to read...