Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

i want to be a gurdian

We know you want it, need it, so here it is for you.
Talk about whatever, but keeping it clean.
I want to realy be a gurdian
Lonewolf im your big fan i love your replies pliz reply on both of my topics i always want to be like you i admire i sent you a pm pliz read it
Godzilla wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:32 pm
Lonewolf im your big fan i love your replies pliz reply on both of my topics i always want to be like you i admire i sent you a pm pliz read it
I read it.
If you want to enforce the rules you have to learn to follow them first. If you want I can show you the rules at spawn. And tell you a few that have yet to be added. But until your behavior improves the chances of you becoming a Guardian are very slim.
Begging is a good way to let staff know they should keep you a regular player, or lower, if you know what I mean....
Why do you want to be a guardian, Godzilla? I'm just curious. I love guardians too.
The first rule that to be a member of staff is "not to ask for being a staff", if I remember correctly 8-)
pangland wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:40 pm
The first rule that to be a member of staff is "not to ask for being a staff", if I remember correctly 8-)
Or they'll turn you into Saruman's staff. "Saruman, your staff is broken!" *staff shatters*
Yeah the repeated asking (especially via forum PM's) is a sure fire way NOT to become staff. Just say'n
ok Edad i will never ask
Godzilla wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:25 pm
ok Edad i will never ask
You already did.