Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Hart to Heart with Goldie

We know you want it, need it, so here it is for you.
Talk about whatever, but keeping it clean.
Players of HOMETOWN. You have not seen me for a while; I have been away. My parents grounded me to focus on my schooling so I have been gone. School is almost over. However, with college coming this fall for me, my time to spend with my family is running out. To spend more time with my family, I am officially retiring (no comebacks this time) as a moderator of Hometown.

*cheers and claps are heard*

Yes I know! You want me gone! :lol:

Well I have granted you your wish. Enjoy!

For those who weren't clapping read on:

I will post updates to this topic every now and then for yall to see. :) Not too often that I take over the forums, but enough so that you can satisfy your stalker needs.

Till we meet again folks! :)
No cheers or claps etc coming from me. Although I am glad your real life priorities come before a gaming community.
Come back... or not. No hard feelings from me. If you were to miss out on life merely to full fill your position here, I would have a hard feeling or two.

Take care "Goldie"
ExeterDad wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 pm
No cheers or claps etc coming from me. Although I am glad your real life priorities come before a gaming community.
Come back... or not. No hard feelings from me. If you were to miss out on life merely to full fill your position here, I would have a hard feeling or two.

Take care "Goldie"
Pretty much what I was going to say :P Good luck!
This is an exciting time - finishing up school and going off to college. You need to be present and enjoy every single second. I miss you, but at the same time I'm excited for you...you will always remember this period of time in your life, moving from childhood to adulthood. You can't get this time back, so grab it. <3

The same way I kinda pop in every now and then after stepping back, I hope you do the same...keep us updated about all the exciting things going on with you. XOXO
Eh it was a good clap and a half from me....I’m jk XD. Thx for saying goodbye! I’ll miss you Goldie.

EDIT: Also welcome to the retired Mod squad! XD XP
Aww, GoldenHart...
I am sorry that I am a bit late, but I must say that I too will miss you.
May God bless your time with family and soon time in college. :)
My siblings and I will never forget how we met you and how you were so generous to us. You are an awesome friend! :D
Now this "no-comebacks" business will just not do... You will have to come back sometime (you'll have Summertimes **wink wink**). I will be very sorry if I do not see you ingame somewhere again.
So I say Goodbye, Farewell-- for now. :P
Speedy2021 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:25 pm
Eh it was a good clap and a half from me....I’m jk XD. Thx for saying goodbye! I’ll miss you Goldie.

EDIT: Also welcome to the retired Mod squad! XD XP
xD what she said.
Bye Goldie Locks, I hope you don't run into any bears along the way... We'll miss you.
guys i will log in every now and then. just no time atm.

Anyways for update numero uno.

Got accepted into college today, received the letter informing me of such. Much joy and happiness here, although I am emotionally in control of myself.

My grades are up, and I now have nearly straight A's. Stupid history class.

All I really had to say.

/me leaps and bounds off.
Yeay!!! Great news GoldenHart!
Thanks for sharing :)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D