Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

How to Get the Tiny-range Pro Blocks?

Hey, so if I wanna build a road, how can I obtain the smaller pro blocks that IOKA uses for her roads?
BBmine wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:01 am
Hey, so if I wanna build a road, how can I obtain the smaller pro blocks that IOKA uses for her roads?
You don't.
GreenDimond wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:17 am
BBmine wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:01 am
You don't.
Yep
Why not?
BBmine wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 am
Why not?
Tiny range pro blocks go with edads custom roadhog tool to make roads and are not accessible to players, or even moderators iirc.
GoldenHart wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 am
BBmine wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 am
Why not?
Tiny range pro blocks go with edads custom roadhog tool to make roads and are not accessible to players, or even moderators iirc.
So EDAD has a special tool to do that? Nice! xD
The road pro's don't honor the regular pro's boundaries. They will lay right over and through them. In other words. I can go directly over one of your pro blocks and you wouldn't be able to touch anything in the road boundaries, but still could build on either side. Pretty dangerous :)

I did attempt to make smaller sized regular pro's, but the math needed to calculate boundaries without overlapping, and calculating violations was more than my brain wanted to handle.

Also the road pro's belong to IOKA no matter who places them.
The road and tunnel wands do tons, and tons using left and right clicks and key combinations. Saves a bit of time :P
ExeterDad wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:57 am
Also the road pro's belong to IOKA no matter who places them.
The road and tunnel wands do tons, and tons using left and right clicks and key combinations. Saves a bit of time :P
I used bridgetool on my server.....until I discovered the art of worldedit :P