Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

Mobile users with trouble accessing tabs (armor, skins, etc)

Super wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:20 am
ChimneySwift wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:14 am
Super wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:56 am

Hi Exter my mobile is a android,Samsung J120(Black)
Minetest v0.4.16.17
Unfortunately idk how to post screen shot in this server sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:
If you click the "Upload attachment" tab at the bottom while editing a message, then click "Add files" it might come up with a file browser you can use to select and upload the pic?
Thx CS I found it done to upload
(See that my top slots still hiding)
Edad help me please
Ok yes I see, EDad finally got his screenshot :lol: , hopefully this will help in resolving the issue.
Thank you Super and Thank you for helping him CS.
That screenshot IS helpful. Although I am surprised it's a Android device. I think it's only the IOS devices that were complaining about not seeing the tabs properly.

From what I can tell, the new tabs "should" all be visible to you when I finally release the modified inventory. I'm glad. As I mentioned before in another thread, I've been working based upon a guess. It would be bad if I was wrong and I have to start over again with it
*bites nails

Thanks again!
ExeterDad wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:56 pm
Thank you Super and Thank you for helping him CS.
That screenshot IS helpful. Although I am surprised it's a Android device. I think it's only the IOS devices that were complaining about not seeing the tabs properly.

From what I can tell, the new tabs "should" all be visible to you when I finally release the modified inventory. I'm glad. As I mentioned before in another thread, I've been working based upon a guess. It would be bad if I was wrong and I have to start over again with it
*bites nails

Thanks again!
Thank you edad