Official Forum for the HOMETOWN Minetest game server.

What do ppl like to buy from shops?

I built a shop next to the road recently (-419,7,43) and would like to know what sort of things people like to buy. It's a little distance from spawn but so far people have bought this stuff mostly:

- TNT
- Minecarts
- Coal
- Iron

Stuff I have bought from shops:

- Seeds, flowers, beehive (from the farm shop near spawn)
- Lava pickaxe
- A couple animals

I built a mine in my shop and offer to buy ore, but I don't think anyone uses it :/ I also buy leather for 1g which I think is reasonable but nobody has sold me any.
bags, protection, Lava picks, swords, and armor are the things I buy at shops. Dirt seems to be in demand recently too...
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:01 pm
bags, protection, Lava picks, swords, and armor are the things I buy at shops. Dirt seems to be in demand recently too...
Selling price of dirt in your shop from 1g=99dirt to 1g=18dirt now. A great inflation.
pangland wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:51 am
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Selling price of dirt in your shop from 1g=99dirt to 1g=18dirt now. A great inflation.
It's been raised again. It's annoying to have to fill 6-7 chests every few days :P
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:33 pm
pangland wrote:
LoneWolfHT wrote:
It's been raised again. It's annoying to have to fill 6-7 chests every few days :P
I think eddd will buy more before your action if he see this post. lol

Seriously, how about "joint vendor" you give me the key of that chest, I help you to fill stock.
pangland wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:38 pm
LoneWolfHT wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:33 pm
pangland wrote:

I think eddd will buy more before your action if he see this post. lol

Seriously, how about "joint vendor" you give me the key of that chest, I help you to fill stock.
Whoops. I meant: "I've lowered the price now. I had originally raised it because it was annoying to have to fill 6-7 chests every day"
I can manage to do it myself though. I'm just a complainer :lol: